Would you like to have the opportunity to play an essential role in the development and growth of an influential company in the Quebec construction industry?
Sidcan is currently looking for a business partner in human resources to join its team.
At Sidcan, our employees are at the center of our growth strategy. Our achievements are part of our great culture based on our corporate values. We favour collaboration between our teams and our partners in order to excel in the execution of our projects.
Your future challenges at Sidcan
- Develop and maintain HR processes that are aligned with the company's mission and strategies;
- Identify business recruitment needs and promote best practices in human resources engagement;
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for the entire organization and various disciplines with collaboration from leadership (job posting, sourcing, interviewing, screening and background checks of candidates).
- Implement proactive social media strategies to promote Sidcan's interests (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed, and others) ;
- Assist in the organization of our virtual and in-person recruiting events (job fairs and university intern recruitment);
- Manage the onboarding and integration process for new hires;
- Plan the employee training plan;
- Provide consultative support and solutions for all personnel related issues including, but not limited to, employee relations, performance issues, etc.
- Participate in job evaluations, salary recommendations, and market analysis;
- Remain current and compliant with changes in labor laws;
- Identify, facilitate and participate in training as needed.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Industrial Relations;
- You have more than 5 years of experience as a generalist in human resources;
- You have a good knowledge of Labour Standards and you are aware of the best practices in human resources;
- You have a CHRP designation (asset);
- You have experience in a similar environment (construction, engineering, architect) (asset);
- You are known for your initiative;
- You are constantly seeking to surpass yourself and improve;
- You like to learn and you are very curious;
- You have a facility to develop interpersonal relationships;
- You are bilingual (FR/ANG);
- You have a good knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram);
What we have to offer!
- Our offices are closed between Christmas and New Year's Day as well as during construction vacations;
- Flexible work hours for work-life balance;
- Team and social activities;
- A work environment that promotes teamwork and interpersonal relationships;
- Strong leadership focused on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, develop your skills and achieve your best.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the attention of Ms. Catherine Rioux, CHRP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank in advance anyone who expresses interest in this position. However, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.